Museum Tazio Nuvolari and Learco Guerra
Dedicated to Mantua "flying" champions of motoring
Tel e Fax 0376 327929
Ownership: ACI Mantova
The museum is devoted to the `flying` champions of champions super race pilot Tazio Nuvolari and the very famous cyclist Learco Guerra.
The museum includes 9 exhibition sectors. In the big room visitors can see cups, medals, trophies, photos and writings about Nuvolari`s thirty years career.
In the other rooms most important events and experiences about Learco`s career are collected.
- March, November, Dicember: Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- From April to Octuber: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 10:00 to 1:00 and from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Price: admission ticket: € 3
Reduced ticke: € 2 (under 14);
Groups of 20 people (maximum): € 35
Way to visit:
- Extraordinary visits: under booking only
- Schools, singles, groups: the visit is always allowed
- In the same building there is a Book Shop where it is possible to buy books, catalogs, posters, printings, video tape and other several objects.
- It is possible to require The Trofei Room for meetings and conferences.